Wednesday, December 20, 2006

my first and may be my last blog

Yes.. Atlast I have one for myself!!! he..ha..ha..haaa...
If you are wondering what that was, well that was me being a 'complete-nut' :)...This here will be my place..mine ..mine.. all mine (have a evil smirk on my face!)..this self centered ass has found himself a crib. I will crib, rue, lament all i want and that is how it is going to stay.
what can you see me blah on?? well, almost anything and everything..my chums know that i blah a lot and have a opinion on everything and i do not want them to be disappointed..see i am not all that selfish, i care about how my chums feel :) . but then again why am I talking about me, me and only me..gosh!! sigh!

4 comments:

Deepan said...

Good One!!! The funniest part of your blog is "ha ha ahhh" which gave me a reminiscence of the incident happened in D-235. Hope it would flash in your mind also when you read this comment. :-) (dont want to publicize it by posting it here as it is copyrighted by @ztecz)

Keep blogging so that amateurs like us can exploit ur profound vocabs.

Unknown said...

@deepan,

:D ... i know what incident you mean.. will try and blog some more

mindware said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mindware said...

Good start da.. expecting interesting blogs from u.. Surprisingly there were no photos in your blogs. Surprising because you have good interest in photography. You can add photos that reflect your mood. The blogs are clear and understandable without much of hi-fi words which might be difficult to understand.

baby...