Saturday, February 2, 2008

Merke Merke

Whenever I listen to the song "Merke Merke" from the movie kanda naal muthal, It makes me feel good. never know why. It is a great song and every time I listen to it, I am tempted to go and watch the tastefully made movie. My first impression of the movie was that it was a decent movie and the song did not capture my attention. But when I watched the movie again and again, it kind of grew on me. Now I feel that the movie is great and the song is just pretty awesome! For guys who like the songs, take it!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGKY9AXQoVE

and if any one has the urge to watch the movie like I do now, go to youtube and watch it :)
The quality is not tht good, but the movie is!! :P

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Initially i liked this song.. but when i started listening to panithuli panithuli from the same movie, it overtook this.. Thats my favorite song in this movie...

ranjit said...

I like pani thuli as well.It too is as good as this.

Deepan said...

ennada orey peelings ah udreenga .. btw, i like 'pushing it hard' song very much ... and other songs too ..

ranjit said...

deepan,

so you like all the songs in the movie :)