Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Professional Bloggers!

Yes, you read it right. There are people who are actually professional bloggers! And when I mean professional I mean real professional. Their only job is to write blogs and they make a living out of just writing blogs! They are not a part of any company, but just individuals earning thousands every day. I was initially fascinated by the idea. Just imagine lying around in your bedroom and just blogging away. No office, no boss and yet you can earn better than half the population :).
I suddenly thought that money could indeed be earned very easily. Well I am obviously wrong. If you are to earn money from your blog, first, you have to be a great writer. Second, you have to atleast post 7-8 blogs a day. Third, do the first and second regularly so as to keep your readers coming to your blog everyday. There are quiet a few other things to do to become a professional blogger. After going through all that is needed to become one, I decided that grass is always greener on the other side :P and yes my idea of blogging as a profession has been discarded (and rightfully so. Who wants to see me write hundreds of blogs anyway!).

No comments: